The Lucky Run is coming up on Saturday, March 8th. We’re very excited to host this year’s event and a record field of athletes!
Five Things to Know:
1. Read the athlete instructions, posted here: http://changeofpace.com/ACOP/Documents/2014/2014-lucky-run-participant-confirmation.pdf
2. Start times are: 8:00 AM for the Half Marathon, 8:15 AM for the 7K and 7 Mile, and 11:00 AM for the Kids Fun Runs.
3. Packet Pick Up is Friday at Fleet Feet Davis from 12:00 Noon to 6:30 PM, or on race day at Davis High School from 6:30 AM to 7:45 AM.
4. Late Entries. We have a limited number of finisher’s medals remaining for Late Entries. As of Friday, March 7 at 8:00 AM, we have 41 spaces in the 7K/7M and 254 in the Half Marathon. When we reach the max number of medals, we will still permit additional runners/walkers to sign up and participate, but for $5 less than posted price, no finisher medal and a different bib #. We will update the Lucky Run pages accordingly.
5. Important Links. Be sure to register for Facebook Updates, and pass on the live tracking/results page, and mobile site to family and friends. These are posted here on the Registered Participant tab.by
Our February e-newsletter hit e-mail inboxes on Wednesday, February 26th.
View a PDF of the newsletter here.
In This Issue:
- Foam Rollers
- Lost your Running Mojo?
- What’s With All the Spandex?
- Spring Clean your Diet
- Pleasanton Run for Education
- The Sunrise Run
- The Lucky Run
- Capital City Classic
- Positive Energy Kids Tri
- Davis Moo-nlight Races
- Employment Opportunities at ACOP
- Awesome races coming to Northern California
We are thrilled to introduce the artist’s rendition of the 2014 Lucky Run Half Marathon finisher’s medal. This heavyweight medal is 4.5 inches in diameter and includes a sublimated ribbon, as well as a chain. One can detach the two-sided charm, affix to the chain, and proudly wear their finisher’s charm as a necklace each day.
The Lucky 13 Half Marathon will take place on Saturday, March 8th in Davis, CA.
Held in conjunction are also 7K and 7 Mile courses, plus four kids fun runs.
The Lucky Run is stage 2 of the 2014 NorCal Tour de FIT Series.by