Returning to Davis’ Arroyo Park on Sunday, June 26, the Positive Energy Kids Triathlon is an exhilarating summer activity like no other. Triathlon combines three everyday activities – swimming, biking and running – into one great sport. Best of all, the Positive Energy Kids Triathlon is designed with age-specific distances so that it is achievable for the first-timer as well as the seasoned participant. Kids simply need to know how to swim (kickboards are even allowed), how to run and ride a bike. Best of all, a shiny custom medal awaits each participant at the finish line.
Current standings can be viewed in this PDF file here. Stage 4 of the tour takes place this Sunday, May 15th at the Capital City Classic.
- The deadline to register for Part One of the NorCal Tour de FIT is May 18. Register here.
- Two events remain in Part One: The Capital City Classic (Sunday, May 15) and the Davis Moonlight Run (Sat PM, July 9)
- Your registration for the Tour is retroactive. That is, if you completed the Davis Stampede, register for the Tour today, finish the Capital City Classic on Sunday and the Moonlight Run in July, you will have completed the tour and will earn the medal.
- All prizes will be distributed at the Moonlight Run. Read more here.
- Please notify us of any discrepancies in the standings file by email.