ACoP “Healthy Give-Back” Program
A Change of Pace has been on a crusade to improve fitness for over 30 years, as well as to help fitness groups, clubs, and fellow non-profit organizations. In doing so, most of our ideas are created outside of the box, in order to help these groups not only on a healthy level, but on a financial one as well. We have designed a unique structure that allows others to benefit from our success. So if you are a non-profit organization or a group/team affiliated with a school or even a social organization, you can now enhance your funding efforts by simply participating in any ACoP event, or encouraging others to do the same. We understand the importance of funding and how difficult it is to obtain so we made it simple: just encourage participation in one or many of our upcoming healthy events. The more people who partake in one of our events on your behalf, the more $$ your group, club, school or organization will earn.
Create a team for your non-profit organization, elementary school, school club/team or social group, fraternity/forority or local business by simply sending us an email asking to list your team name.
- Within one day your team will be placed in our registration system. In order to receive credit, be sure to remind your team members to click your team name during the registration process.
- Encourage each of your members spread the word and ask people to register on your behalf, anyone can join your team to receive credit.
- If supporters of your team are unable or do not wish to walk/run, we also offer the option to volunteer on your groups behalf. Credit will be given the same way as if they entered the 5K/10K distance (the % is based on initial entry fee level).
If interested, please contact: email@example.com
- Local Business
- Non-profit organization, elementary school, school club/team, social organization, or fraternity/sorority
Disbursements (based on the percentage of each entry fee):
- 10% 10-25 members
- 15% 26-50 members
- 20% 51+ members
Checks will be distributed within two weeks of the actual event day.
You may already know a friend, family member or neighbor that will be running. If so, you can let them know that you have formed a team and wish for them to join. Remember, there are no fees and all they have to do is simply check off your team name upon registering. Non-Runners can sign up as a volunteer with your team, and will receive credit and a free t-shirt similar to a runner. It really is that simple!
So how can you and your fellow teammates help spread the word? Here are a few recommendations:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- For Schools (newsletters, e-bulletins, PTA, etc.)