Now that you are registered for summer’s most awesome event:
- All online entrants will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation.
- Confirm your child is registered here. You can also look up their pre-assigned bib number here. (For late entries, please allow 5 days to be assigned). Link here.
- View a copy of the wave start times here. Using your child’s pre-assigned bib number (look that up at above link), you can look up their assigned heat/start time.
- PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS:
- All entrants will be emailed a confirmation upon registering. A second email will be sent a few days before the event.
- SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Become a fan of our Foundation’s page on Facebook to keep up-to-date on the event.
- If posting during race, use hashtag #CAKidsTri or #Californiakidstri on twitter and Instagram
- Follow us on Instagram at @a_change_of_pace
- BIB PICK UP:
- Packet Pick Up will be held from 2-5pm on Saturday, Aug. 6 (recommended, but not required) where you can pick up your bib and t-shirt before race day (Location: Arroyo Park). Bibs can be picked up race morning from 7:00 AM onwards at the race site (Arroyo Park).
- Your “Race Packet” includes the following: T-shirt, Bib Number (wear during bike and run) and two stickers (one goes on front of helmet, one on bike frame)
- CHANGES TO YOUR ENTRY?
- Need to change something? E-mail us and we’ll make the switch in our databases.