Capital City Classic set for Sunday
Over 2,500 runners, walkers and health enthusiasts are enrolled to participate in Sunday’s Capital City Classic in Downtown Sacramento at Crocker Park. The event features 5K, 10K and 10 Mile timed events, plus a 2.62 mile mini marathon.
Participant instructions (copies of e-mails, etc) can be found on the Registered Participant Page as well as below. See you Sunday!
- View the NorCal Tour de FIT e-mail update from April 11th here.
- View the Course Preview e-mail from April 17 here.
- View the Packet Pick Up Reminder e-mail here.
- Packet Pick Up will be held on Saturday, April 20th (recommended, but not required) where you can pick up your bib and t-shirt before race day (Location: Sports Authority in Natomas, from 12:00 Noon to 6:00 PM).
Bibs can be picked up race morning from 6:30 AM onwards at the race site (Crocker Park).
- Download the 20% off coupon for Sports Authority purchases, made available to our participants, here.