Capital City Classic
Race Day is Sunday, April 21, 2013!
We are excited to bring this 5K/10K and newly added 10 Mile event to Downtown Sacramento. The courses will provide scenic views of the State Capitol, Tower and I Street Bridges, Old Sacramento, the Sacramento River, and Crocker Park.
Along with breathtaking views along the course, this event will feature:
- Unique Stained Glass Finisher’s Medals for 10 Mile Finishers
- 5 year age division awards for 5K/10K/10M
- Optional participation medal available for those in the 5K/10K/2.62M
- Post-race refreshments, music, vendor booths and a kid’s area
- 2.62 Mile Mini Marathon ~ FREE for Kids ages 0-13 years!