Capital City Classic
Mark your calendars …
Race Day is Sunday, April 26, 2015!
We are so excited for the return of the Capital City Classic to Downtown Sacramento. The courses will provide scenic views of the State Capitol, Tower and I Street Bridges, Old Sacramento, the Sacramento River, and Crocker Park.
Along with breathtaking views along the course, this event will feature:
- Unique Finisher’s Medals for 10 Mile Finishers
- 5 year age division awards for 5K/12K/10M
- Optional participation medal available for those in the 5K/12K/2.62M
- The 12K is the Pacific Association of USA Track and Field 12K Championship
- Post-race refreshments, music, vendor booths and a kid’s area
- 2.62 Mile Mini Marathon and Half Mile Fun Run ~ Half Mile is FREE for Kids ages 0-13 years!
- Stage Four of the 2015 NorCal Tour de FIT Series (Part One)
Important Event Info:
- Race day is Sunday, April 26
- Start Times are: 8:00 AM (5K, 12K, 10 Mile), 9:30 AM (Half Mile Run), 9:50 AM (2.62 Mile Mini Marathon)
- Race Start/Finish Location is: Crocker Park, near corner 3rd and O Streets by Crocker Art Museum, Downtown Sacramento
- Pre-Race Packet Pick Up is Saturday, April 25th at Sports Authority in Natomas, from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM