Capital City Classic
Mark your calendars …
Race Day is Sunday, April 27, 2014!
We are so excited for the return of the Capital City Classic to Downtown Sacramento. The courses will provide scenic views of the State Capitol, Tower and I Street Bridges, Old Sacramento, the Sacramento River, and Crocker Park.
Along with breathtaking views along the course, this event will feature:
- Unique Stained Glass Finisher’s Medals for 10 Mile Finishers
- 5 year age division awards for 5K/10K/10M
- Optional participation medal available for those in the 5K/10K/2.62M
- Post-race refreshments, music, vendor booths and a kid’s area
- 2.62 Mile Mini Marathon and Half Mile Fun Run ~ FREE for Kids ages 0-13 years!
- Registration for the 2014 Capital City Classic opens on January 8, 2014.
- Stage Four of the 2014 NorCal Tour de FIT Series (Part One)
Important Event Info:
- Race day is Sunday, April 27
- Sign Up for live facebook updates here: http://m.racetecresults.com/Search.aspx?R=659 (Our facebook app will automatically update your facebook status on your behalf when you cross timing points in the 2.62M, 5K, 10K or 10 Mile races) (Register only once!)
- Start Times are: 8:00 AM (5K, 10K, 10 Mile), 9:30 AM (Half Mile Run), 9:45 AM (2.62 Mile Mini Marathon)
- Race Start/Finish Location is: Crocker Park, near corner 3rd and O Streets by Crocker Art Museum, Downtown Sacramento
- Pre-Race Packet Pick Up is Saturday, April 26th at Sports Authority in Natomas, from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- View a registered participant list here: http://acop.racetecresults.com/Results.aspx?CId=16356&RId=51