Capital City Classic
Mark your calendars …
Race Day will be Sunday, April 24, 2016!
2016 will see the return of the Capital City Classic to Downtown Sacramento. The courses will provide scenic views of the State Capitol, Tower and I Street Bridges, Old Sacramento, the Sacramento River, and Crocker Park.
Along with breathtaking views along the course, this event will feature:
- Unique Finisher’s Medals for 10 Mile Finishers
- 5 year age division awards for 5K/12K/10M
- Optional participation medal available for those in the 5K/12K/2.62M
- The 12K is the Pacific Association of USA Track and Field 12K Championship
- Post-race refreshments, music, vendor booths and a kid’s area
- 2.62 Mile Mini Marathon and Half Mile Fun Run ~ Half Mile is FREE for Kids ages 0-13 years!
- Stage Four of the 2016 NorCal Tour de FIT Series (Part One)
Important Event Info:
- Race day is Sunday, April 24, 2016
- Start Times are: 8:00 AM (5K, 12K, 10 Mile), 9:30 AM (Half Mile Run), 9:50 AM (2.62 Mile Mini Marathon)*
- Race Start/Finish Location is: Crocker Park, near corner 3rd and O Streets by Crocker Art Museum, Downtown Sacramento
- *2016 race details are subject to change.