Capital City Classic
Mark your calendars …
Race Day is Sunday, April 27, 2014!
We are so excited for the return of the Capital City Classic to Downtown Sacramento. The courses will provide scenic views of the State Capitol, Tower and I Street Bridges, Old Sacramento, the Sacramento River, and Crocker Park.
Along with breathtaking views along the course, this event will feature:
- Unique Stained Glass Finisher’s Medals for 10 Mile Finishers
- 5 year age division awards for 5K/10K/10M
- Optional participation medal available for those in the 5K/10K/2.62M
- Post-race refreshments, music, vendor booths and a kid’s area
- 2.62 Mile Mini Marathon ~ FREE for Kids ages 0-13 years!
- Registration for the 2014 Capital City Classic opens on January 8, 2014.