- Saturday night, July, 9, 2016
- Location: Held in Davis, CA at the DMG Mori Campus, located at 3805 Faraday Avenue, Davis, CA 95618
- Distances: 5K, 10K, 10 Mile and Half-Marathon; Kid’s Fun Run (held first)
Start times are as follows (Subject to change):
- 6:30 PM: Kids Half Mile Start
- 7:00 PM: Half Marathon, 10 Mile Start & 10K Start
- 7:15 PM: 5K Start
- 10:00 PM: Course Cut Off (3:00 time limit)
There will be two opportunities to pick up your bib number and t-shirt. They are as follows:
- Pre Race Pick Up: Fleet Feet Sports in Davis, 615 Second Street, from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Friday, July 8
- Saturday, July 9th Race Start/Finish (Faraday Dr), from 4:30 PM until race starts
- Be sure to arrive 60-90 minutes early if picking up on race night.
After you reach the finish line, join us for an evening celebration, including vendor booths and refreshments, beer, and live music.
Other helpful Links and Info:
- Optional Participation Medals and Tour de FIT Medals can be picked up at the “MEDAL” booth in the post-race area.
Professional sports event photographers from Facchino Photography will be on-site to catch still images of you while you participate in the Moo-nlight Run. Photos will be available for viewing and purchase a few days after the event.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of race tasks, including packet pick up, registration, course monitors and refreshments. Groups are welcome and to sign up as a group, or if you have any questions, please e-mail Jeannine@changeofpace.com.
ACOP Disposable Chip Timing will be provided for the 5K, 10K, 10 Mile and Half Marathon. Timing chips will be adhered directly to your bib number and there is nothing to put on your shoe. Live results & tracking will be available for those “watching” the race from home, and kiosks will be available at the event for athletes to check their times.
Awards will be presented to the overall finishers in the 5K, 10K, 10 Mile and Half as well as to the top three finishers in each age division. Awards are based on chip time. Age divisions will be 5-year groups. The kid’s run will not be timed, but all finishers will receive a ribbon. All finishers in the Half Marathon & 10 Mile will receive a heavyweight medal with special glow-in-the-dark features.
2015 RESULTS: Link here
2014 RESULTS: Link here
2013 RESULTS: Link here
2011 Race Results
- 5K Run/Walk
- 10K Run/Walk
- Half Marathon
- 5K Overall Results
- 5K Age Group Results
- 1/2 Marathon Overall Results
- 1/2 Marathon Age Group Results
- 1/2 Marathon Splits