Exhibitor Info: 35th Annual Davis Stampede
The Davis Stampede is an annual running & walking event that takes place each year in early February. Known to many as the kick-off to the Northern California running/walking season, the event offers 5K, 10K and Half Marathon distances as well as kid’s fun runs. Including spectators, approximately 4,500 people take part in the event annually.
• Sunday, February 12, 2017
Register for a Booth
• Sign up information coming soon
• 2500 Research Park Drive, Davis CA 95618
• Booth Set-Up is from 6:00-7:30 AM on event morning.
• Expo hours are from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
• 3,500 registered participants expected.
• 3,000 spectators and 500 volunteers.
• Space limited to 20 booths
• Health-oriented, active demographic
• Approximately 35% reside in Davis
• 58% women
• 500 are ages 17 and under
Deadline to Reserve Space:
• February 9, 2017
• Resale license & business license are required for any vendor wishing to sell goods.
• Yolo County Health Permit required to sell food that is not pre-packaged (eg., Coffee)
• Electricity, ice and water are not available and must be supplied by vendor.
• Booth space includes one 8’ table and 2 chairs (bring your own tablecloths)
• Parking is available for vendors on C Street
• Site map, confirmation and parking passes e-mailed the week of February 7th.
• A majority of the expo takes place on cement under the covered pavilion.
• 10’x10’ “EZ-UP” tents are recommended.
• Event takes place rain or shine.
• Please plan on staying until 11:30 AM (Course Cut Off time) so that our final finishers in the half marathon can enjoy the products and services that your booth has to offer.