Please join us on Sunday, February 21, 2016 for the 34th Annual Davis Stampede.
The Davis Stampede takes place each year in February, and includes 5K, 10K and Half Marathon routes. Starting and finishing at Downtown Davis’ Central Park, the event is a great way to kick off your annual running/walking season. Courses are mostly flat and take runners and walkers through downtown, east and south Davis’s greenbelts and neighborhood streets. Race amenities include finisher’s medals, half marathon pace groups, complimentary personalized bib numbers, a choice between tech and cotton shirts, a post-race expo, half marathon course aid stations stocked with water, electrolyte replacement and nutrition along the course.
2014 Race Results
2013 Race Results
- 5K: Overall | Divisional | Female Overall | Male Overall
- 10K: Overall | Divisional | Female Overall | Male Overall
- Half Marathon: Overall | Divisional | Female Overall | Male Overall
- Awards to top three finishers per age division.
- Photos for the event are online here.
2012 Race Results
- 5K: Overall | Award Winners | Age Group
- 10K: Overall | Award Winners | Age Group
- Half Marathon: Overall | Award Winners | Age Group
2011 Race Results:
2010 Race Results:
2009 Race Results:
Please support our Sponsors and Partners: