Registered Participant Info
Now that you’re registered for the best turkey trot around, here are a few pieces of information to make your 2016 event day smooth.
- Notify us of any division changes (or other changes to your entry) by November 14th.
- If you run or walk a division other than what you are registered for, you may not receive an official time or place and will be ineligible for awards.
- Arrive at the event 60-90 minutes prior to your race start time to ensure you have sufficient time for parking, warm up, using porta potties, etc.
- Start at the correct starting time. (Listed here)
- NOTE THAT START TIMES HAVE CHANGED FROM PRIOR YEARS.
- 8:00 AM – 5K and Half Marathon
- 8:30 AM – 10K
- 11:00 AM – Kids Runs (same time as before)
- Your timing chips will be affixed to the back of your race bib. Please do not remove them. Wear your bib on the front of your body on the outermost layer of clothing, unobscured by hydration belts, clothing, etc.
- Race Results will be available for viewing on computers at the race. Age group awards are available for pick up at the event. Unclaimed awards will not be mailed, so if you think there is a chance you might place in your age division, check before you leave.
- Those who have ordered optional participation medals may pick them up on the grassy field at the event. Unclaimed, pre-ordered participant medals will not be mailed nor held.
- NorCal Tour de FIT Series finishers may pick up their medal / shirt at the race. A friend may pick up for you. Unclaimed Tour de FIT prizes will not be mailed.
- Have Fun!