Date: Sunday, February 12, 2016
Location: 2500 Research Park Dr, Davis, CA 95618
Event Distances: 5K (3.1 miles), 10K (6.2 miles), Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Kid’s 1/4 and 1/2 Mile Non-competitive fun runs (Ages 12 & Under)
- 8:00 AM – 10K and Half Marathon
- 8:10 AM – 5K
- 10:30 AM – Kids Runs
Non-Profit Fundraising Option – New for 2017
ACoP Healthy Give-Back Program
Looking for a fun way to fundraise for your group or charity without the extra workload or staff involvement? Why not allow our existing and proven events to compliment your fundraising efforts. To simplify and/or eliminate any work you may put forth on a new fundraising effort, you can encourage participation in the Davis Stampede and earn money for your organization. The more people who participate and exercise, the more money your group, club, or school will earn.
Download the informational PDF here.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a team for your non-profit or school group for our upcoming event
- Have each of your members spread the word to register
- If not everyone wishes to run/walk in the event, but still wants to help out, no problem. You can encourage them to volunteer on your behalf and the non profit will receive credit the same as if it was a paid entrant in the 5K (at the initial entry fee level).
In order to register and receive funding through our program, your non profit must first fall into one of the following categories.
- A 501(c)3 non profit organization (proof will be needed)
- A sports team from a school.
- A running group
- A philanthropic campus organization.
Once we review your application, we will then provide you with information as to how your group can register and receive credit.
Note: Local Businesses can also create a team and direct funds to a nonprofit. Please contact us if you would like information.
How it all works:
- Once your team is registered, you can start building your team
- Each group/organization can in turn solicit anyone to join their team and earn credit. Here’s where your own marketing skills come into play.
- Prior to the event, your representative can track your success rate each day by visiting our website and observing the size of your team should you be interested in watching your team grow.
- Checks will be distributed two weeks after event day.
How the funding is distributed:
All funds are based on the registration fee when each individual signs up. Remember, each event has tiered race entry fees.
Disbursements (based on the percentage of each entry fee)
- 10% 10-25 members
- 15% 26-50 members
- 20% 51+ members
Packet Pick Up
Saturday, February 11 at FIT House in Davis – 12 Noon to 4:30 PM. We also offer race day pick up from 6:30 to 7:45 AM at the race venue. FIT House is located at the corner of 3rd and G Streets in Downtown Davis. Your race packet includes your bib number and t-shirt. We allow pick up for friends/family, and no ID is needed.