The California Kids Triathlon is a fun event for children of all athletic abilities.
This event offers a supportive, non-competitive atmosphere. What happens when your child participates in the California Kids Triathlon, They get some exercise (swimming, biking and running), a huge confidence boost, a chance to try something new (or return to an old favorite), and walk away with a medal around their neck and a huge sense of accomplishment. Event Details: Race day is Sunday, August 6, 2017
- Race day is Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 8am
- Ages 3 to 15
Please note: A processing fee is added in addition to all below entries.
Sibling Discount: A $5 discount for each additional sibling registered in the same transaction will be automatically applied.
- By June 27: $30 Individual, $50 Parent/Child Team
- June 28-July 15: $35 Individual, $55 Parent/Child Team
- July 16-August 3 at Noon: $40 Individual, $60 Parent/Child Team
- August 4-5 (at Packet Pick Up/Race Day): $45 Individual, $65 Parent/Child Team
All children will receive:
- Race T-shirt
- Commemorative Finisher Medal & Bib Number
- Chip Timing, eligibility for age group trophies
- Post race refreshments, sno cone, jump house
- A FUN RACE!
- 13-15 Years: 150 yd swim, 6 mile bike, 1 mile run
- 11-12 Years: 125 yd swim, 3 mile bike, 1 mile run
- 9-10 Years: 75 yd swim, 3 mile bike, 1/2 mile run
- 7-8 Years: 50 yd swim, 1 mile bike, 1/2 mile run
- 7-10 Parent Child: 50 yd swim, 1 mile bike, 1/2 mile run
- 4-6 Years: 25 yd swim, 1 mile bike, 1/4 mile run
- 3-6 Parent Child: 25 yd swim, 1 mile bike, 1/4 mile run