Join us on Thanksgiving morning and make us part of your Thanksgiving holiday. Start your Thanksgiving with a family friendly race – Grandma’s sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie will taste much sweeter! You can run, walk, or wobble with us so bring out your family and friends! This is a fun and healthy way to start your holiday and a great way to give back to your community!
Upcoming ACOP Events
- Runners and walkers have a rockin’ good time at RocktobrewfestOctober 16, 2018
- San Francisco Race for the Cure creates awareness and support for those affected by breast cancerOctober 3, 2018
- Palo Alto Moonlight Run kicks off annual campaign to help fund child-oriented nonprofitsSeptember 22, 2018
- Female road race finishers dominate finish lines across the USASeptember 14, 2018
- Why is a marathon 26.2 miles?September 11, 2018