- This event has passed.
Break Out & Rock Out on SUNDAY Oct. 20, 2019!
At the 7th Annual Folsom Blues Breakout events. It’s all about Johnny!
- Start on the “Johnny Cash Bridge” (Folsom Crossing) in the shadow of Folsom Prison…
- Half Marathon, Relay and 5K runners “breakout” at the start on the “Johnny Cash Bridge” (Folsom Crossing) in the shadow of Folsom Prison and next to the Folsom Dam.
- Half Marathon and Relay runners rock out to Johnny’s rock-a-billy tunes while they follow a scenic, net-downhill, gently rolling course along Lake Natoma to the finish in Folsom’s famous Historic District.
- The 5K runners enjoy the “Fastest 5K Course in the World” as they zoom or stroll down to and across the iconic Rainbow Bridge to their own finish in Historic Folsom.
- All who “cross that (finish) line” will be rewarded with Johnny themed finisher medallions, lots of refreshments, a Johnny Cash tribute band, and free beer at the Finish Line Festival!
- The Kids 1K takes place in Historic Folsom near the “big kids” finish area.
** Please always check with the event director to confirm race info, like dates, times, venue, etc. **
|32nd Annual Davis Turkey Trot|
|DATE: Saturday, November 20, 2021
LOCATION: Davis, CA
DISTANCES: 5K • 10K • Half Marathon • 2M • Kids Run
– Finisher Medals
– Technical T-shirts
– Dog and stroller friendly
MORE INFO: View details