- This event has passed.
The Kenwood Footrace holds the distinction as the oldest running 10K footrace in California. In addition, the event also features a USATF Certified 3K race. This event is subject to selling out, so don’t forget to register early!
Online registration link: https://raceroster.com/events/2019/21427/kenwood-footrace
Race Entry Includes
- Beautiful 3K or 10K course in the heart of Sonoma wine country
- ChronoTrack chip timing
- Commemorative finisher medal (new for 2019!)
- Kenwood Footrace tee with your registration (option to upgrade to a tech tee)
- $5 off Pancake Breakfast at Kenwood Community Church (normal price: $8) – Limited tickets available at the time of registration.
- Entry to the Kenwood Rotary Club event featuring live music, food, beer and lots of games. Starts at 11am at Kenwood Plaza Park.
Packet Pick-up & On-site Registration
To streamline your race day experience and avoid the unnecessary stress of waiting in line, please come to pre-race packet pick-up for your bib + timing tag & shirt (if you pre-ordered one):
Location: Fleet Feet Sports Santa Rosa
Date/Time: Wednesday, July 3, 10am-7pm
Race Day Schedule
- Check-in & Race Day Registration: 6:00am
- 3K Race Start: 7:30am
- 10K Race Start: 7:33am
- Tot Trot Start: 8:45am
Both races start and finish at Kenwood Plaza Park, 170 Warm Springs Rd., Kenwood, CA 95452
Commemorative Kenwood Footrace Finisher Medal
New for 2019! Finishers in the 3K and 10K will receive a commemorative Kenwood Footrace finisher medal.
New for 2019! The coveted Kenwood Footrace race tee is included in your 3K or 10K entry, with the option to upgrade to a tech tee for $10. Pickup your shirt at Packet Pickup or on race day at the t-shirt table.
** Please always check with the event director to confirm race info, like dates, times, venue, etc. **
|32nd Annual Davis Turkey Trot|
|DATE: Saturday, November 20, 2021
LOCATION: Davis, CA
DISTANCES: 5K • 10K • Half Marathon • 2M • Kids Run
– Finisher Medals
– Technical T-shirts
– Dog and stroller friendly
MORE INFO: View details