Run Rocklin is fast approaching! Run, walk, push a stroller or walk your dog along with thousands of others in the streets of #Rocklin on the morning of Sunday, April 7. Proceeds benefit the Matthew Redding Foundation in honor of the Rocklin police officer killed in the line of duty. Easy to sign up at: www.runrocklin.com
Kids 1/4 Mile Run 7:45 am
1/2 Marathon 8:00 am
12K Run/Walk 8:00 am
5K Run/Walk 8:15 am
Kids 1-Mile Run 9:20 am
Course closes at 12:00 pm
Water stations approx every 2 miles
Pacers for the Half Marathon
Mile markers & course direction signage
Strollers/baby joggers are welcome. Please start at the back of the start line and be aware of the runners around you.
We recommend all runners and walkers carry Emergency ID on the course. Runners ID
Food and beverages provided. Enjoy the music, the bounce houses and our Expo area which features local businesses and active lifestyle products.
Free digital event images .
Capital Road Race Management.
- Top 3 finishers in each age group (men & women) 5 year increments.
- All 5K finishers receive a medal.
- Kids fun run finishers receive a finishers ribbon.
- 12K finishes get a medal (limited to 600 participants)
- Half Marathon Finishers get a Super Run the Rock Medal (limited to 400 Participants).