Bring the family to the 36th annual Wildflower Run! A Morgan Hill tradition.
Our run features:
- Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local backroads, ideal for runners wanting to improve their personal best times
- USATF Certified 10K Run
- Kids’ 2K Fun Run (10 and under) on school track, a safe environment
- Senior 2K Run/Walk (for ages 60+) on school track
- 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category
- T-shirts, goodie bags and Jamba Juice smoothies for all participants
- Specially designed bonus baby tee for toddlers and babies riding in the 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category
- Medals for all Kids’ 2K finishers
- Medals and prizes for 1st, 2d. 3rd place male and female in all running events. 1st-3rd medals for age group winners.
- Chip timing by South Valley Endurance
- Professional photography, with action photos available for online purchase following the Run
- Special Group Rates
We are a non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization and event. Proceeds fund scholarships for women and girls. For information about our organization, go to AAUW Morgan Hill