Five Most Important Things to Know about the LUCKY RUN
The Lucky Run is coming up on Saturday, March 8th. We’re very excited to host this year’s event and a record field of athletes!
Five Things to Know:
1. Read the athlete instructions, posted here: http://changeofpace.com/ACOP/Documents/2014/2014-lucky-run-participant-confirmation.pdf
2. Start times are: 8:00 AM for the Half Marathon, 8:15 AM for the 7K and 7 Mile, and 11:00 AM for the Kids Fun Runs.
3. Packet Pick Up is Friday at Fleet Feet Davis from 12:00 Noon to 6:30 PM, or on race day at Davis High School from 6:30 AM to 7:45 AM.
4. Late Entries. We have a limited number of finisher’s medals remaining for Late Entries. As of Friday, March 7 at 8:00 AM, we have 41 spaces in the 7K/7M and 254 in the Half Marathon. When we reach the max number of medals, we will still permit additional runners/walkers to sign up and participate, but for $5 less than posted price, no finisher medal and a different bib #. We will update the Lucky Run pages accordingly.
5. Important Links. Be sure to register for Facebook Updates, and pass on the live tracking/results page, and mobile site to family and friends. These are posted here on the Registered Participant tab.