Q: Can I participate in the Golden Arches race with a jogging stroller?
- A: Yes. We will ask you to start in the back of the pack, however. There is no extra fee for the stroller.
Q: Can I bring my dog?
- A: No, unfortunately domestic pets, except for service dogs, are not permitted at this event.
Q: How do I register by mail?
- A: All registration for this event is available online. There are no convenience fees for online registration.
Q: Can I register at a McDonalds restaurant?
- A: No, they do not accept registration for the Golden Arches Run. However, many Sacramento area McDonalds restaurants are participating together as sponsors and will be offering $5 off coupon codes, available at the front counter.
Q: Do you permit wheelchairs?
- A: Yes. Racing wheelchairs will be given a one or two minute head start (at Event Director’s discretion); wheelchairs which are being pushed will be asked to start towards the back with others who are walking.
Q: Do you offer complimentary entries for elite athletes? How about prize money?
- A: We do not offer complimentary entries or prize money, in order to maximize our donation to our wonderful charities.
Q: Is there a minimum age to participate in either the 5K or the 10K?
- A: There is not; this is at the parent/guardian discretion.
Q: How can I volunteer for this event?