The Lucky Run is an annual running & walking event that takes place each year in March. It celebrates the start of spring and St. Patrick’s Day. Distances include the Lucky 7 races (7K and 7 Mile) as well as the Lucky 13 Half Marathon (13.1 Miles). For the littlest leprechauns, we offer kids fun runs.
• Saturday, March 19, 2016
• Community Park / Davis High School
• 315 West 14th Street, Davis, CA 95616
• Booth Set-Up is from 6:00-7:15 AM on event morning.
• Expo hours are from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
• 2,200 registered participants expected.
• 2,000 spectators and 200 volunteers.
• Health-oriented, active demographic
• Approximately 40% reside in Davis
• 55% women
- 10’x10′ Booth Fee is $250.00. A $50 discount is offered to City of Davis businesses.
- A non profit rate and/or a fellow race director rate is available is available at $150.00 per booth. Must be a race director of a running event.
Deadline to Reserve Space:
• March 19, 2016
• Resale license & business license are required for any vendor wishing to sell goods.
• Yolo County Health Permit required to sell food that is not pre-packaged (eg., Coffee)
• Electricity is not available if requested in advance (limited)
• Booth space includes one 8’ table and 2 chairs. Table cloths and tents are not provided by event.
• Parking is available for vendors in the high school lot
• Site map, confirmation and parking passes e-mailed a few days prior to the event.
• Expo takes place on cement in the parking lot.
• 10’x10’ EZ-UP tents are recommended.
• Event takes place rain or shine.
More Info or Questions?
Please contact Jeannine Henderson for additional information or questions regarding becoming an exhibitor at the event.