Part One of the 2013 NorCal Tour de FIT Announced
- Davis Stamepde (5K/10K/Half) – February 3
- The Lucky Run (7K/7M/Half) – March 9
- Running of the Elk (5K / Half Marathon) – April 7
- Capital City Classic (5K /10 Mile / 2.62 mini marathon) – April 21
- Davis Moo-nlight Races (5K/10K/Half) – July 13
With the addition of a fifth event, we have changed the prize structure slightly. Incentives for completing part one of the Tour are as follows:
- Complete 3 events, receive the Part One Tour de FIT medal
- Complete 4 events, receive the medal plus a Tour de FIT pint glass
- Compete all 5 events, receive the medal, pint glass plus our signature Part One item: a medal that is designed to be interlocking with it’s companion, the Part Two medal, which you can earn by completing all five Fall events.
Registration is, as it has been, completely free and there is no limit to the number of people who can take part in the Tour. Registration for the Tour is required by June 1st. You can sign up here: https://acop.webconnex.com/tourdefit13
Read more about the Tour here.