Positive Energy Kids Triathlon
The 2014 event will be held on Sunday, June 1st.
What Is The PEKT?
The Positive Energy Kids Triathlon is a kids triathlon for ages 3 to 18 years that incorporates exercise into a fun event. Participation, a
positive experience and a sense of accomplishment are what our young athletes walk away with after the event. At this event, our goal is for every finisher – whether first or last or somewhere in-between – to feel a sense of triumph when they cross the finish line. Both finish times and placement take a backseat to the goals at hand – which are to
introduce children to the exciting sport of triathlon as well as to simply portray exercise in a fun manner.
Congrats and Thank You for Joining Us!
2013 Registered Participant Info:
- Participant List: View Here
- Wave Start Times: View Here (Printable PDF)
- Packet Pick Up / Race Reminder E-mail: View Here (sent 6/1/13)
- Entry Confirmation E-Mail: Sent When We Received Your Entry (PDF)
- Positive Energy Kids Triathlon Wave Start & Event Reminder, 5-21-13
RACE RESULTS FROM 2012: Link here
Watch Video from the 2011 event – these kids are having a blast!