How to Register for the Event :
- All registration is handled online here.
- At Packet Pick Up (June 25)
- Location: Arroyo Park. Time: TBD
- If space permits
- Race Day (June 26) – At Arroyo Park, starting at 7:00 am (if space permits)
- Keepsake race bib number
- Customized, multi-color finisher’s medal for every participant
- Disposable chip timing with 3-way split times
- Eligibility for age group awards (awarded to top three boys/girls per division)
- Post-race refreshments including a complimentary sno-cone for each entrant
- Post-race activities (jump house, inflatable slide, crafts, face painting)
- Short sleeve race t-shirt
- A unique exercise-oriented, confidence-building experience!
Please note that we do not offer refunds or transfers, and the event will take place rain or shine (although rain is quite unlikely).
2016 Entry Fees
The field limit is 800 participants.
An online processing fee will be applied to all entries. This fee covers merchant fees and online data storage/management/privacy.
Register for both the PEKT and the California Kids Triathlon by April 1 and save $5 per race.
On or before May 15:
- Individual Child’s Entry: $30.00
- Parent/Child Division Entry: $45.00
May 16 – June 23:
- Individual Child’s Entry: $35.00
- Parent/Child Division Entry: $50.00
June 25 (Packet Pick Up) or June 26 (Race Day):
- Individual Child’s Entry: $40.00
- Parent/Child Division Entry: $55.00
An online processing fee will be applied to all entries.