Registration for the 6th Annual Sunrise Run is now open. We encourage you to pre-register – save some money by registering early. Pre-registrants by 5/10 are guaranteed a t-shirt. Those registering late or at Packet Pick Up or on Race Day will only receive t-shirts/sizes/styles while supplies last.
Your Entry Includes
10 Mile, 10K and 5K Entrants will receive a t-shirt, chip timing & eligibility for awards. Complimentary bib personalization is available through April 24. Technical shirts are included in the Ten-Mile entry fee. The 5K, 10K and Kids Run entry includes a cotton t-shirt. You may upgrade to a technical t-shirt for $6.00. Gender specific cuts are available for the technical shirts. The cotton t-shirts are unisex (men’s).
10 Mile finishers will receive a finisher’s medal. Kid’s Run is not timed; entries will receive a cotton t-shirt (tech upgrade is available). All finishers in the Kid’s Run will receive a ribbon.
How To Register
2014 Registration is available as follows:
- Via US Mail.
- At Packet Pick Up.
- Held at the Pearl Izumi Store at the Nut Tree on Saturday, May 17 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 pm.
- Race Morning
- Held from 6:45 am to 7:50 AM (until 9:45 am for Kid’s Runs)
- At Start/Finish (Nut Tree Plaza)
Early Pre-Registration (by 3/31/14 )
- 10 Mile – $45.00
- 5K/10K – $30.00
- Kids run – $12.00
Standard Pre-Registration (4/1 – 5/17/14)
- 10 Mile – $50.00
- 5K/10K – $35.00
- Kids run – $12.00
Late Registration (Race Day, 5/18/14)
- 10 Mile – $55.00
- 5K/10K – $40.00
- Kids run – $15.00
- 10 Mile Entry includes a Finisher’s Medal and a Technical shirt.
- Included with each 5K, 10K and Kids Run entry is a cotton t-shirt (Short sleeve, unisex sizing). One may opt to “upgrade” to a technical shirt for $6.00. The technical shirt is 100% polyester; men’s and women’s sizing available. All shirts are short sleeve.
- T-shirts and sizes/cuts guaranteed to entries received on or before May 10th. Entries received May 11th or later, including at Packet Pick Up and on Race Day are limited to t-shirt stock on hand, while supplies last. Shirts will not be held on race day for no-shows.
- No refunds or transfers. Event happens rain or shine.
Refund/cancellation & Entry Rules:
All entries are non-refundable and are not transferable to another event. Event happens rain or shine. No refunds under any circumstances. No refunds of the “difference” if you drop down from 10 Mile to 5K or 10K. If you wish to transfer your entry to a friend or family member in the case that you become injured or cannot otherwise attend, you may do so on or before May 12, 2014 . There is no fee to transfer to a friend/family member but your request must be made in writing via email to email@example.com. No phone, fax or in person requests for entry transfers. No transfers requests accepted after 11:59 PM after May 12, 2014. All race communication is done via e-mail so please include an email that you check on your entry. Emails are not sold or traded.