2022 Tour de FIT: Six Races, Five Medals, One Series
Introducing the 2022 NorCal Tour de FIT Series
6 EVENTS, 5 MEDALS, 1 GREAT YEAR
We’re so excited to get back to the streets and (safely) produce our signature events in 2022. This year, the NorCal Tour de FIT is returning and with a few tweaks, brings a whole new experience to participants.
Six events round out the schedule from February to November. Each of the six events will feature self-standing finisher medals, which can easily be displayed on a desk, tabletop or windowsill to show off your accomplishment. Better yet, all six medals will align with one another to create a scene.
→ First up in this year’s Tour is the 39th Annual Davis Stampede on Sunday, February 20th. This event offers a 5K, 10K and Half Marathon, plus our new family, stroller, and dog friendly 2K, benefitting the Yolo SPCA. More info here
There are three FREE challenges: the Winter/Spring Challenge, Summer Challenge, and Fall Challenge.
– Each challenge is two events.– You must register for the challenge itself (free to register) so that we can order you a medal.
– Complete both events in that challenge and you’ll earn the bonus medal.
The medal for the Winter/Spring Challenge, which is comprised of the Davis Stampede (2/20) and the Lucky Run (3/26) is previewed to the right.
Sign up for the Winter/Spring Challenge by March 5th to be eligible for this colorful bonus medal!
For those looking to complete all six Tour events, we offer the VIP Experience.
You’ll receive the medals for the three free challenges listed above, plus two bonus self-standing medals for your finish line medal scene. Along with that, you’ll receive entry to the VIP Area on race day (includes VIP porta-potties) and a coupon code – valid for you and a friend – for each event to save 15%.
The VIP Experience is $35 for the year. Note that you must still register and pay for each of the races itself.
2022 Tour de FIT Schedule of Events:
Feb 20 – Davis Stampede 2K, 5K, 10K, Half Marathon
Mar 26 – Lucky Run 5K, 7K, 10K
July 9 – Davis Moonlight Run 5K, 10K, 10 Mile *evening eventSep 5 – Davis Labor Day Race 5K, 10K
Oct 15 – Rocktobrewfest 5K, 5 Mile *evening event
Nov 19 – Davis Turkey Trot 2 Mile, 5K, 10K
For all challenges, to be eligible for a medal you must:
– (1) register and pay for each run/walk and record a finish time (unless virtual participant) and
– (2) sign up for the challenge itself by the deadline
Note: If you were registered for the 2020 Tour de FIT, which was canceled, we will honor that entry by providing you with a free entry to the VIP Experience for 2022. We will email you separately with more information.
Questions? We’re here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 28, 2021
September 22, 2021
February 19, 2020
January 23, 2020
ACoP on Instagram
- In-Person Road Racing Returns to Northern CaliforniaSeptember 28, 2021
- Running is Back at the Palo Alto Baylands After 2 Year HiatusSeptember 22, 2021
- Five Events Coming this SpringFebruary 19, 2020
- Davis Stampede: Finisher Medal Reveal, Fee Cut-Off ApproachingJanuary 23, 2020