Granite Head Trails and Ales
Join us for Granite Head Trails & Ales. You can choose from either the 6.6-mile or 11.2-mile course. Granite Head is definitely the cure for what ales you! Race participants will receive a commemorative tech T-shirt and a stainless steel finisher’s pint glass. Post-race festivities include burritos and a complementary beer for participants 21 and older.
This event will sell out. Register early to guarantee your spot at the lowest price.
Online Registration: https://raceroster.com/events/2022/56533/granite-head-2022
Both races will start and finish at Granite Beach in Granite Bay, CA
East on Douglas Blvd. to the end of Douglas and then follow signs to Granite Beach. There will be a $12 parking fee to get in the park unless you have a California State Park parking pass. Carpooling is strongly encouraged.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- 6:15 a.m. – Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup Opens at Granite Beach
- 7:30 a.m. – Long Course Start
- 8:15 a.m. – Short Course Start
- 8:40 a.m. – First expected finisher of Long Course
- 9:00 a.m. – First expected finisher of Short Course
- 10:40 a.m. – Last expected finisher of Short Course
- 11:00 a.m. – Last expected finisher of Long Course
Two course options. 11.2 mile long course and a shorter course option of 6.6 miles. Both courses will start from Granite Beach in Granite Bay, CA. The aid stations will be at 4.25 miles (both courses), 5.75 miles (both courses), and 7.75 miles (long course only) serving water.
** Please always check with the event director to confirm race info, like dates, times, venue, etc. **
DATE: Sunday, February 26, 2023