- This event has passed.
Starting this year our Two Cities Marathon presented by CalViva Health start and finish line activities will be located at beautiful Clovis Community College. Home of the Clovis Crush and Indoor-Marathon World Record holder CJ Albertson! The Boston qualifying marathon course has been completely redesigned to offer a scenic and truly flat course.
With just 60 miles from Yosemite, Fresno and its sister city Clovis, sit as the Gateway to Yosemite National Park as well as Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, home of some of the largest and oldest redwoods in the World! With plenty of hotels to choose from you can see why many participants run, stay and play!
Why Run or Walk the Two Cities Marathon?
- New Beautiful Flat PR Course – The new course has been revised.
- Custom Finisher Medallion
- Participant Hoodie
- Gender Specific Technical Shirt
- PRO~PT Physical Therapy Health & Fitness Expo
- $5,000 Prize Purse (Marathon Only)
- Celebration Michelob Ultra Beer Garden with
- Tribute Band – Midnight Run
- Performing songs like Don’t Stop Believing ~ Foolish Heart – Any Way You Want It
- Wheel in the Sky – Who’s Crying Now ~ Oh Sherrie
- Hot Breakfast
- Ice Cream Sundaes!
- YES! We are bringing back our SIGNATURE Sundae Dessert!!
- Pacers for Marathon and Half Marathon
- Community Support
- Boston Challenge
- Final Mile Competition (Full & Half) Sponsored by JD Food
- Age Group Awards Sponsored by Sponsored by EKC
NEW FOR 2021!
We are excited to share our NEW changes for our 13th year!
- All courses have been redesigned to be virtually flat and fast!
- New 10k course has been added!
- Optional VIP area has been added and can be purchased during registration.
- Journey Tribute band will entertain you at our finisher’s festival!
- New starting and ending pavilion at Clovis Community College with ample access to free parking!
** Please always check with the event director to confirm race info, like dates, times, venue, etc. **
|Davis Moonlight Run|
DATE: Saturday, July 9 2022