Bring the family to the 37th annual Wildflower Run! A Morgan Hill tradition.
A Morgan Hill tradition, the Wildflower Run features: 10K USATF Certified Run | 5K Run / Walk / Stroller | Kids’ 2K Fun Run | Senior 2K Run / Walk. Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local back roads. 2K events are on the school track for children ages 5-10 and followed by seniors ages 60+.
This is a fundraiser for AAUW Morgan Hill. Proceeds provide community grants, leadership programs, and scholarships for women and girls.
Extras include: T-shirts / Jamba Juice smoothies / goodie bags / Medals for all Kids’ 2K finishers / Bonus Baby-tees for Stroller tots / Finish Fest with snacks, vendors, and youth activities / Reduced Early Registration Rate / Family and Group Rates
- 10K USATF Certified Run |5K Run / Walk / Stroller | Kids’ 2K Fun Run | Senior 2K Run / Walk
- Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local back roads, ideal for runners wanting to improve their personal best times.
- Kids’ 2K Fun Run on school track, a safe environment for children ages 5-10.
- Senior 2K Run/Walk for ages 60+, following Kids’ 2K on school track.
- T-shirts, Jamba Juice smoothies, and goodie bags with sponsor give-aways for all participants.
- Medals for all 2K Kids finishers
- Overall winner medals and prizes – first, second and third place male and female overall winners in the Kids’ 2K’, Senior 2K, 5K Run, 10K, and 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger race.
- Age group winner medals – first, second and third places for male and female in 5K and 10K runs
- Bonus Baby-tee for babies and toddlers in the 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger event
- Chip timing by South Valley Endurance
- Professional photography, with action photos available online for free download following the Run.
- Finish Fest with snacks, water, sponsor booths, venders, face painting, youth activities and more.
- Reduced Registration rate through March 19. (10 days before run)
- Special Family and Group Rates
- Optional Packet Pickup 10 am – 2 pm Saturday before the Run at BookSmart
- See our Runner Guide, http://wildflowerrun.org/wp-content/pdfs/runner_guide.pdf for details, including start times and routes
- Proceeds fund community grants, leadership programs, and scholarships for women and girls. We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 event.
- 5K and 10K courses are both fast and flat, on paved roads. They are ideal for runners who want to improve their personal best times.
- 2K events are for children ages 10 and under, followed by Seniors ages 60+. They consists of 5 laps around the Live Oak High School track.
Event Schedule: Sunday, March 29, 2020
7:30 am – Day registration and packet pickup open
8:30 am – Kids’ 2K Fun Run starts on track
9:00 am – 10K Run starts
9:00 am – Kids’ 2K awards at track
9:15 am – Senior 2K Run/Walk starts on track
9:15 am – Finish Fest Expo opens
9:30 am – 5K Run | Walk | Stroller start
10:00 am – Awards start at Finish Fest
11:00 am – Courses close
We are a non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization and event. Proceeds fund scholarships for women and girls. For information about our organization, go to AAUW Morgan Hill
** Please always check with the event director to confirm race info, like dates, times, venue, etc. **
|32nd Annual Davis Turkey Trot|
|DATE: Saturday, November 20, 2021
LOCATION: Davis, CA
DISTANCES: 5K • 10K • Half Marathon • 2M • Kids Run
– Finisher Medals
– Technical T-shirts
– Dog and stroller friendly
MORE INFO: View details